Our community safety projects and services create opportunities to tackle behaviour which has an effect on community safety.
We work to
- reduce reoffending
- tackle crime and disorder
- tackle anti-social behaviour
- tackle any other behaviour which has a negative effect on community safety
We work with offenders, victims and at risk groups; and tackle particular types of crime, disorder and behaviour.
Our community safety projects and services promote safer communities.
Click on our Community Safety projects and services...
- Cleveland Police Cadet Programme
- Restorative Practice
- Positive Activities for Young People
- UPS Road Code
Click on Community Safety projects and services that we support...
- Middlesbrough Local Alcohol Action Area
- Operation Encompass
- Tees Sexual Violence Strategy
- Victim Services Research and Development
- Middlesbrough Retail Crime Partnership
Click on our other work to promote safer communities...
- Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Inclusion
- Education, Employability & Enterprise
- Financial Inclusion
- Victim Care & Advice
- Business Solutions