Our Digital Inclusion projects and services create opportunities to prevent digital activity that has a negative effect on community safety; and promote digital skills that transform the way people connect with and benefit from positive opportunities.
We work to build digital motivation, access, capability, and trust (including fear of crime) so that people of all ages can keep in touch; stay safe online; access information, advice and guidance across a range of issues; or find a job.
Our digital projects and services
- prevent digital activity that has a negative effect
- promote digital skills and opportunities
- promote e-inclusion - a social movement to end the digital divide
- promote e-accessibility - in order to overcome unequal access to digital literacy
- promote employment and enterprise in the ICT field
We promote digital literacy, skills and inclusion through empowering a network of trained volunteers; who produce and use Information and Communication Technologies and become digital creators and leaders in their own communities.
Our Digital Inclusion projects and services promote safer communities by changing behaviour and helping to bring digital into people's lives.
Click on our Digital Inclusion projects and services...