Victim Care & Advice Service
Our Victim Care and Advice Service provides support for victims of crime throughout the Cleveland and Durham Police areas.
The service provides:
- A single point of contact throughout the whole victim journey from first reporting the incident to the police, throughout the investigation and criminal justice process and beyond
- Support for all victims of crime who request help whether the incident has been reported to the police or not
- A focus on those who have suffered the greatest impact from crime irrespective of the crime type, namely; victims of serious crime, the most persistently targeted and the most vulnerable and intimidated
- Services tailored to individual needs to help the victim to cope with the immediate impact of the crime and to help them to recover from the harm
- Access to the best and most relevant support services and charities available locally
- Support for young victims of crime
Our Victim Care and Advice Service is free, independent and confidential. It helps victims of all ages to cope with the initial impact and make a full recovery.
The service is available across Cleveland, County Durham and Darlington. We manage the service on behalf of the Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner for Cleveland and Durham.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victim Care and Advice Service on Freephone 0303 040 1099
Click on our Victim Care and Advice Service website www.victimcareandadviceservice.uk